I'm planning out the Tallinn portion of our trip. We are staying in the Viru area for one night. Assuming we've explored most of the Old Town area the day we arrive, I was wondering if we could do the Kadriorg Palace the day we depart. Basically, we have to make it to the palace by the 10 am opening time, then go back to the hotel, and head to the ferry dock. Our ferry departs at 130PM. Can this be done?
On another note, when do we have to report for ferry departures? An hour/two hours before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 21 1st time in ZURICH
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!