I'm planning out the Tallinn portion of our trip. We are staying in the Viru area for one night. Assuming we've explored most of the Old Town area the day we arrive, I was wondering if we could do the Kadriorg Palace the day we depart. Basically, we have to make it to the palace by the 10 am opening time, then go back to the hotel, and head to the ferry dock. Our ferry departs at 130PM. Can this be done?
On another note, when do we have to report for ferry departures? An hour/two hours before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome