I'm planning out the Tallinn portion of our trip. We are staying in the Viru area for one night. Assuming we've explored most of the Old Town area the day we arrive, I was wondering if we could do the Kadriorg Palace the day we depart. Basically, we have to make it to the palace by the 10 am opening time, then go back to the hotel, and head to the ferry dock. Our ferry departs at 130PM. Can this be done?
On another note, when do we have to report for ferry departures? An hour/two hours before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please