Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 10 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 quiet hotel
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Venice hotel selection
- 16 May trip to the islands
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 20 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 21 Augsburg with kids
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Three days in Spain