Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Schengen rule made easy
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 11 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 12 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 13 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 14 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 15 Bibich Winery
- 16 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 17 Honeymoon Decision?
- 18 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 19 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving