Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Burgundy in May
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Bregenz or Lindau
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report