Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two