Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?