Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 6 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 13 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 14 men's shoes spain
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Unique Venice Activity
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 London visit
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel