Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 5 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 10 DVD players in France
- 11 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 12 Train from Sarlat
- 13 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 14 Two days in Dublin
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 16 4 days in Scotland
- 17 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 21 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 22 Barcelona restaurants
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 25 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France