Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 11 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 18 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 19 Cell phones in Ireland
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Priceline for London hotels
- 24 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 25 Ireland itinerary