Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 5 Hotels in old Rome
- 6 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 7 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 British Royals
- 12 ABOUT SPAIN
- 13 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 14 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 15 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 16 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 17 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 18 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 19 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 20 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 21 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 22 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 23 Paris Libraries
- 24 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 25 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days