Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 24 French Basque region
- 25 Italy + Greece in 14 days