Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 18 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days