Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 apartment
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 travel insurance
- 4 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 8 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 10 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 11 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 12 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 13 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 14 Russian Visa Question
- 15 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 16 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 17 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 20 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 25 Camino No-No