Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 2 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 5 England in 7 days
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 8 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 9 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 10 Dordogne markets
- 11 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 12 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 16 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days