Without a car would we be better off staying in Ennis or Shannon the last night before a 10:45 am flight out of Shannon? I know Shannon is closer, but is there anything there if we have part of a day there? Can you inexpensively taxi from either? Or bus? I don't see hotels with shuttle service.
Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 2 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 3 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 wineries near Ronda
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Fun, free language website
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 I'm in a funk
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 21 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 22 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Does this sound feasible?