I am looking at options for holiday in England.Looking for village on a river. Place to swim, nice woods for walking and bicycling.
Any suggestions would be great. Looking at August holiday time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 3 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 12 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 13 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Rome train to Positano
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 23 Greece itinerary ideas
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris