I am looking at options for holiday in England.Looking for village on a river. Place to swim, nice woods for walking and bicycling.
Any suggestions would be great. Looking at August holiday time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 2 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 3 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 4 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 5 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 6 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 7 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 14 Renting a car
- 15 munich - day trips
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Loire Valley itinerary
- 18 Phone cards
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 21 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 22 Juangfrau / mt
- 23 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 24 sim card
- 25 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?