My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
English speaking Ukrainian translator required in Lviv
- 1 london travelcrard
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 4 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 8 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 9 French/Italian Alps
- 10 France Itinerary Help
- 11 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 14 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Best area to stay in Rome
- 18 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 19 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 20 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 23 One week in Norway
- 24 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport