My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotel
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 21 Iceland france spain
- 22 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?