My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 cheap food in london
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Eating Indian In London