My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
English speaking Ukrainian translator required in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt