My name is Christian
My fiancé and myself intend to visit the Ukraine in May of 2013
Our intention is to spend a week in the city of Lviv
We require a translator for this period of time
We are both English requiring an English speaking translator
The visit would involve approaching hotels, churches etc asking questions to whether a blessing could be arranged
I'd appreciate if anyone could help with a reasonably priced Ukrainian translator please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Paris to Ramstein
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland