Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 2 Guided Vatican Tours
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 5 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 13 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 16 Car insurance in Iceland
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 23 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 24 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 25 Krakow