Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 4 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 7 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 10 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 First Time Europe Trip
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 St Andrews advice
- 16 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 17 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 20 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Rome for a week