Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 5 Day itinerary
- 7 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 12 days europe