Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 11 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 17 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 dinner jackets
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip