Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 3 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 4 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 5 Which Hotel in Rome
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 8 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 Where should I go with my family?
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 First Solo Adventure
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 21 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 24 Alitala
- 25 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...