Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 February in Florence
- 7 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 8 Should we go to Vienna?
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Loire Valley itinerary
- 11 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 16 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 17 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 20 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 21 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 22 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 Renting a car
- 25 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?