Seriously, a bad toothache. does anyone know of an English speaking (preferably really good) Dentist in Rome, were staying near Rebibbia, all help welcome....
English speaking Dentist in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias