I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 2 Day Trip near Paris
- 3 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 6 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 7 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 8 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 15 Bootcut jeans
- 16 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 Amsterdam Transit
- 19 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 20 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 UK train question
- 23 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 24 Day trip suggestion from London
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September