I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September