I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Venice to Paris
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 6 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 Three days in Athens
- 9 Another Visit to London
- 10 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 11 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 14 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 15 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 16 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 19 5 Days in Provence
- 20 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 21 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 22 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 23 Forints or Euros?
- 24 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 25 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September