I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Malaga Spain
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 10 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 11 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 12 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 13 Cartagena Spain
- 14 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 15 Ibiiza Spain
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 24 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 25 ATM
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September