I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 2 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 vegetarian in spain
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 Garda Land
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 23 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September