I will be going to Helsinki in the middle of September and would like to take a guided tour to St. Petersburg Russia for three to four days by experiencing the 5 hour train ride instead of air travel.
My question is has anyone had a good experience with the Helsinki Expert Tours or Scan Tours or any other group. I have already received great information e mail responses from Helsinki Expert Tours. I am leaning toward them for travel to Russia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing destinations?
- 2 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 3 Bandol port of call
- 4 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 9 Road maps for Iceland
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 13 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 14 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 15 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 16 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 17 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 18 spanish winery region(s)
- 19 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 20 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 21 Schengen visa
- 22 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 23 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 24 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 25 December in Deutschland
English speaking 3-4 day guided tours from Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia in September