I remember seeing details of an English training co in Spain that owns a whole village. I organises 'immersion' courses for people whereby they live alongside native-speakers of English. I'm interested from the English-speakers point of view - they use volunteers and you basically get a free holiday in return for spending all day speaking English to Spaniards! My son might be interested in volunteering - anyone got any ideas who runs this as I can't remember.
English immersion village in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 2 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Getting cash in Spain
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 11 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 14 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 15 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 Italy things to do?