I remember seeing details of an English training co in Spain that owns a whole village. I organises 'immersion' courses for people whereby they live alongside native-speakers of English. I'm interested from the English-speakers point of view - they use volunteers and you basically get a free holiday in return for spending all day speaking English to Spaniards! My son might be interested in volunteering - anyone got any ideas who runs this as I can't remember.
English immersion village in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 7 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 8 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Italy
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 14 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Positano, Italy
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 20 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 22 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 Vienna highlights