i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Day trip ideas
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 11 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Things to do in Brussels
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?