i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 Westerplatte
- 8 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Ireland hotel questions
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London