i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 compounds with collagen-stimulating
- 2 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 First time in France
- 5 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 15 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 Prague hotels
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Munich