i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Top Tapas Tascas
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Amalfi coast in august
- 16 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 17 Greece
- 18 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 19 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Hiking lake Como
- 22 Prem fares (again)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train