i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Iceland March Itinerary
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Checking accounts in Europe
- 13 Accountant in Slovenia
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business