i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
ENGLAND- Where to stay between ARUNDEL and BRIGHTON??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 8 Spanish Music
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 Itinerary help
- 11 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 12 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 13 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 14 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 15 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 Things to do in/around Milan
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Ireland's west coast
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 24 South of Switzerland
- 25 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy