i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Path of the Gods Question
- 12 Loire Valley 12 days
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 23 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 First trip - destination advice!