i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Getting to Bolivia
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?