i do believe i've never spent so much time planning a trip as this one! i've cut out a lot that was on my previous itineraries so now before I go to London I'm heading from Bath to Arundel Castle (with a stop in Chawton and possibly HIghclere along the way). Here's my big problem- I was hoping to spend the night in Arundel and drive to Brighton the following morning to drop off my car and get a train to London, but EVERYTHING is booked due to some festival.
I figured I would just drive straight to Brighton after visiting Arundel and spend one night to relax (not my ideal place) but i'm having an issue of it falling on a Saturday and no one wants to book us for just one night.
There doesn't seem to be a dropoff for my car any closer to Arundel than Brighton, so do any of you have any recommendations on a place to stay that's in between?
thanks again in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest