My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 5 Newcastle train info
- 6 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 7 Poland in September
- 8 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 9 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Ireland to Scotland
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Rome for a week
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Belgium advice
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 22 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 23 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)