My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 2 Dordogne Trip Report
- 3 Distances in Paris
- 4 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 5 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 My poppy arrived today!
- 10 Rental car in Italy
- 11 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 12 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 13 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 14 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 15 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 16 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Switzerland 5 days
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Stockholm hotels
- 23 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 25 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)