My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transylvania - June 2018
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Krakow
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)