My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 2 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 3 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 4 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 Car rental in Croatia
- 8 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 9 One day in Paris!
- 10 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 11 A plethora of islands
- 12 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 13 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 14 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 15 Lake Garda itinerary
- 16 Winery tours
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 air conditioning
- 20 Munich to Milan via train
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 St. Petersburg plus
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)