My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 3 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 The highlands
- 6 Loire Valley itinerary
- 7 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 16 Renting a car
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 22 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 written guide for Olympia
- 25 La Scala Opera Tickets
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)