My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)