My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Spain Trip Report
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 12 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 CDG international flight
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Seville in late January
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)