My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)