My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Praiano
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)