My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 12 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 17 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 20 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 23 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 24 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)