My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)