My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선릉안마유명한곳010.4373.1910【강남1위】『남궁실장』 《선릉안마》
- 2 선릉안마좋은곳010.4373.1910【강남1위】『남궁실장』 《선릉안마》
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Bursa/Iznik
- 15 Confused on which train pass
- 16 Best of Norway
- 17 Brussels, Belgium
- 18 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 19 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 20 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 21 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 22 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)