My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (just Paris). We are thinking of leaving May 1st from Canada and heading to London first. We have a lot of time to plan this trip and want to do it right! We aren't interested in tours, and would like to create our own itinerary. I just don't know where is most logical to start. We would like to rent a car for our UK portion of the trip. We are most interested in the countryside and smaller communities where we can get a real feel for the culture! I'm envisioning cozy B&B's for our stay. We aren't really into the party scene, just want a relaxing (but busy) trip. I know this is vague, we welcome all tips and suggestions!! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in Madrid
- 2 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Barcelona and...
- 4 메가스포츠카지노 《→✕【 SSK68。CoM 】✕←》슈퍼카지노메가스포츠카지노
- 5 보라카이카지노 《→✓【 SSK68。CoM 】✓←》슈퍼카지노보라카이카지노
- 6 카지노블랙잭 《→✑【 SSK68。CoM 】✑←》슈퍼카지노카지노블랙잭
- 7 필리핀세부카지노 《→✐【 SSK68。CoM 】✐←》슈퍼카지노필리핀세부카지노
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 16 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 17 Spain during Holy Week
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 25 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)