We are planning to visit England and Scotland next April. I know the weather in England can always be dicey, but is mid-april a good time?
Also, is one week enough for covering the 2 places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 Tuscany 6 nights
- 3 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk17.com≪
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 France & Italy, May or June
- 17 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?