We rent a car in Europe at least once a year and always use AutoEurope. On their site, I've been looking at our trip where we will pick up a car in Liverpool and drop off in Cambridge.
They offer two pick up locations in Liverpool, and they are both fairly far from our hotel. We will probably have to taxi to a rental in any case, but mapping sites show both of these pick up locations at over 20 minutes away by car.
There are several rental places much closer to our hotel. I wonder who others use in England for rentals with drop-offs in second locations.
I see that Sixt has an office near our hotel.
Any recommendations? Any special things to consider when renting in England? We have rented in England maybe four times before, but always used AutoEurope.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 5 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?