We rent a car in Europe at least once a year and always use AutoEurope. On their site, I've been looking at our trip where we will pick up a car in Liverpool and drop off in Cambridge.
They offer two pick up locations in Liverpool, and they are both fairly far from our hotel. We will probably have to taxi to a rental in any case, but mapping sites show both of these pick up locations at over 20 minutes away by car.
There are several rental places much closer to our hotel. I wonder who others use in England for rentals with drop-offs in second locations.
I see that Sixt has an office near our hotel.
Any recommendations? Any special things to consider when renting in England? We have rented in England maybe four times before, but always used AutoEurope.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 3 Praiana to Positano
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Venice
- 12 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona