We rent a car in Europe at least once a year and always use AutoEurope. On their site, I've been looking at our trip where we will pick up a car in Liverpool and drop off in Cambridge.
They offer two pick up locations in Liverpool, and they are both fairly far from our hotel. We will probably have to taxi to a rental in any case, but mapping sites show both of these pick up locations at over 20 minutes away by car.
There are several rental places much closer to our hotel. I wonder who others use in England for rentals with drop-offs in second locations.
I see that Sixt has an office near our hotel.
Any recommendations? Any special things to consider when renting in England? We have rented in England maybe four times before, but always used AutoEurope.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 3 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy