We rent a car in Europe at least once a year and always use AutoEurope. On their site, I've been looking at our trip where we will pick up a car in Liverpool and drop off in Cambridge.
They offer two pick up locations in Liverpool, and they are both fairly far from our hotel. We will probably have to taxi to a rental in any case, but mapping sites show both of these pick up locations at over 20 minutes away by car.
There are several rental places much closer to our hotel. I wonder who others use in England for rentals with drop-offs in second locations.
I see that Sixt has an office near our hotel.
Any recommendations? Any special things to consider when renting in England? We have rented in England maybe four times before, but always used AutoEurope.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Windsor Castle
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 16 4 nights in Sardinia
- 17 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Matera tour guide wanted
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland