I'm traveling England from Saturday - Saturday.
I want help in planning my trip outside of London.
I play to stay in London the Saturday i arrive.
Then rent a car, pick it up on Sunday and do the following:
1. Oxford to Birmingham - to see the Cadbury factory
2. tour the cadbury factory and then on to Stratford Upon Avon
3. I'd like to see the Cottswold villages - but having trouble figuring out which ones. I'd like to do some cycling here through a few villages to get a feel for the pretty villages
4 take the car and continue on to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath for the night
6. Back to London
is Cambridge preferred to Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Northern Ireland ideas
- 6 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 18 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Munich and....???