I'm traveling England from Saturday - Saturday.
I want help in planning my trip outside of London.
I play to stay in London the Saturday i arrive.
Then rent a car, pick it up on Sunday and do the following:
1. Oxford to Birmingham - to see the Cadbury factory
2. tour the cadbury factory and then on to Stratford Upon Avon
3. I'd like to see the Cottswold villages - but having trouble figuring out which ones. I'd like to do some cycling here through a few villages to get a feel for the pretty villages
4 take the car and continue on to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath for the night
6. Back to London
is Cambridge preferred to Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri