I'm traveling England from Saturday - Saturday.
I want help in planning my trip outside of London.
I play to stay in London the Saturday i arrive.
Then rent a car, pick it up on Sunday and do the following:
1. Oxford to Birmingham - to see the Cadbury factory
2. tour the cadbury factory and then on to Stratford Upon Avon
3. I'd like to see the Cottswold villages - but having trouble figuring out which ones. I'd like to do some cycling here through a few villages to get a feel for the pretty villages
4 take the car and continue on to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath for the night
6. Back to London
is Cambridge preferred to Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transit Visa
- 2 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Italian lake cruise
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Tuscany Itinerary
- 9 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Route Information
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question