Is there a train that travels FROM, Cheddar, (could do Wells too) TO Bristol? We wish to travel Friday May 18th departing around 4:30pm.
England - Cheddar (or Wells) TO Bristol
- 1 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 please HELP--so confused!!
- 5 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 6 A chacun son goût
- 7 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 8 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 9 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 10 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 14 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 17 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 22 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 25 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!