Husband and I will be renting a car in England next June. The plan is to pick it up in Bath on a Monday and return it in York on Sunday. However, the problem we are running into is that most rental companies are closed on Sundays. These are our options:
Option 1: We found an Enterprise in York that is open on Sunday. Enterprise prices are little higher and the website doesn't offer an add-ons for navigation, extra drivers or insurance upgrades.
Option 2: Europcar accepts after-hour drop offs in York. Not sure we are entirely comfortable with after-hour drops-offs. What do you think?
Option 3: Europcar near Leeds Airport is open on Sunday. We'll be driving from the Lake District to York Would it be easy to stop in Leeds to return the rental car and then take the train into York?
Thanks for the help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise