Husband and I will be renting a car in England next June. The plan is to pick it up in Bath on a Monday and return it in York on Sunday. However, the problem we are running into is that most rental companies are closed on Sundays. These are our options:
Option 1: We found an Enterprise in York that is open on Sunday. Enterprise prices are little higher and the website doesn't offer an add-ons for navigation, extra drivers or insurance upgrades.
Option 2: Europcar accepts after-hour drop offs in York. Not sure we are entirely comfortable with after-hour drops-offs. What do you think?
Option 3: Europcar near Leeds Airport is open on Sunday. We'll be driving from the Lake District to York Would it be easy to stop in Leeds to return the rental car and then take the train into York?
Thanks for the help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to enjoy Paris
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome