Husband and I will be renting a car in England next June. The plan is to pick it up in Bath on a Monday and return it in York on Sunday. However, the problem we are running into is that most rental companies are closed on Sundays. These are our options:
Option 1: We found an Enterprise in York that is open on Sunday. Enterprise prices are little higher and the website doesn't offer an add-ons for navigation, extra drivers or insurance upgrades.
Option 2: Europcar accepts after-hour drop offs in York. Not sure we are entirely comfortable with after-hour drops-offs. What do you think?
Option 3: Europcar near Leeds Airport is open on Sunday. We'll be driving from the Lake District to York Would it be easy to stop in Leeds to return the rental car and then take the train into York?
Thanks for the help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 When to Visit Scotland
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 4 days itinerary for France