Can you rent a car in England if you are 70? I've heard you cannot. Does anyone know for sure. Have Googled it but get different answers.
England Car Rental Over Age 70
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 9 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Channel Islands