Hi, I'm planning a trip to England and Spain during Easter in 2014 (yea i know its waaaay too early but i like to plan ahead.) I would like to know the places to go and the things to do. I like to immerse myself completely in the culture, try local food etc. Don't like the beach too much, unless it really worth it I'd LOVE to witness the crazy festivals in Spain eg: the Las Fallas or Santa Semanta. I like history especially the ones in England and I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan so I guess Harry Potter World and Kings Cross is a must! So I'm not sure where to start and I hope someone can help me clear this out. Oh, and I'm from Malaysia btw. And there arent any direct flights from Malaysia to Spain or the other way round. Thanks
England and Spain in a month: trip guide needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Granada
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples