Hi, I'm planning a trip to England and Spain during Easter in 2014 (yea i know its waaaay too early but i like to plan ahead.) I would like to know the places to go and the things to do. I like to immerse myself completely in the culture, try local food etc. Don't like the beach too much, unless it really worth it I'd LOVE to witness the crazy festivals in Spain eg: the Las Fallas or Santa Semanta. I like history especially the ones in England and I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan so I guess Harry Potter World and Kings Cross is a must! So I'm not sure where to start and I hope someone can help me clear this out. Oh, and I'm from Malaysia btw. And there arent any direct flights from Malaysia to Spain or the other way round. Thanks
England and Spain in a month: trip guide needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 how long in Malta?
- 2 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 3 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 9 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 10 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 13 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 14 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 15 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 Chip & Pin Only
- 22 Where to eat in Venice?
- 23 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train