Hi, I'm planning a trip to England and Spain during Easter in 2014 (yea i know its waaaay too early but i like to plan ahead.) I would like to know the places to go and the things to do. I like to immerse myself completely in the culture, try local food etc. Don't like the beach too much, unless it really worth it I'd LOVE to witness the crazy festivals in Spain eg: the Las Fallas or Santa Semanta. I like history especially the ones in England and I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan so I guess Harry Potter World and Kings Cross is a must! So I'm not sure where to start and I hope someone can help me clear this out. Oh, and I'm from Malaysia btw. And there arent any direct flights from Malaysia to Spain or the other way round. Thanks
England and Spain in a month: trip guide needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 11 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 17 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 18 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 I think this is a scam!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters