Hi, I'm planning a trip to England and Spain during Easter in 2014 (yea i know its waaaay too early but i like to plan ahead.) I would like to know the places to go and the things to do. I like to immerse myself completely in the culture, try local food etc. Don't like the beach too much, unless it really worth it I'd LOVE to witness the crazy festivals in Spain eg: the Las Fallas or Santa Semanta. I like history especially the ones in England and I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan so I guess Harry Potter World and Kings Cross is a must! So I'm not sure where to start and I hope someone can help me clear this out. Oh, and I'm from Malaysia btw. And there arent any direct flights from Malaysia to Spain or the other way round. Thanks
England and Spain in a month: trip guide needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 2 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 We have no idea where to go!
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports