hi guys, so my wife and i are visiting london and paris the beginning of may, 3 night in each city... it will be our first time in europe so we are pretty excited but nervous not knowing much... we only know where we are going to stay in london central park hotel, and paris the tryp de saxe... any ideas for tours, recommendations, anything will be appreciated.. we are both in our mid twenties, kinda of in a budget.. appreciated any help.. thanks
england and paris in 6 days
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Stop over in France
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 14 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?