hi guys, so my wife and i are visiting london and paris the beginning of may, 3 night in each city... it will be our first time in europe so we are pretty excited but nervous not knowing much... we only know where we are going to stay in london central park hotel, and paris the tryp de saxe... any ideas for tours, recommendations, anything will be appreciated.. we are both in our mid twenties, kinda of in a budget.. appreciated any help.. thanks
england and paris in 6 days
- 1 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 6 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 7 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 best clubs in barcelona
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 12 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 13 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 14 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Last minute lake change....
- 18 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 19 Affordable London Hotel
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Italian train question
- 24 Yet another train question......
- 25 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome