Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt