Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??