Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 2 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Our first trip to Europe
- 5 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 6 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 7 Southwestern England
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 11 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 12 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Paris Perfect Soap
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Train tickets within Italy
- 17 London/Help
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 20 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 21 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May