Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 2 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 6 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 7 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 11 taxi line at FCO airport
- 12 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 13 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 19 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 20 First time in Europe!
- 21 Travel with connecting flights
- 22 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 25 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between