Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Munich and Dachau
- 22 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Fjords, How To?