My husband and I are planning on taking the Bernina Express June 5th and were considering staying somewhere in the Engadine Valley (and preferably convenient to the rail trail) for 3 nights. In researching places to stay though, it looks like this is very pre season, and not worth the stop. Thoughts?? We are a flexible well traveled older couple. Prefer hiking, to shopping. Don't need glitz and glamour and prefer adventures, views and new discoveries. Thanks in advance!
Engadine Valley in early June??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 3 Transportation in Paris
- 4 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Greek Island honeymoon
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 11 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 12 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 2 for 1 tickets
- 16 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...