My husband and I are planning on taking the Bernina Express June 5th and were considering staying somewhere in the Engadine Valley (and preferably convenient to the rail trail) for 3 nights. In researching places to stay though, it looks like this is very pre season, and not worth the stop. Thoughts?? We are a flexible well traveled older couple. Prefer hiking, to shopping. Don't need glitz and glamour and prefer adventures, views and new discoveries. Thanks in advance!
Engadine Valley in early June??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 6 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 7 Interested In Coach Passes
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 11 Pisa or Siena?
- 12 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 13 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 20 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 21 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 taxi line at FCO airport
- 24 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 25 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?