My husband and I are planning on taking the Bernina Express June 5th and were considering staying somewhere in the Engadine Valley (and preferably convenient to the rail trail) for 3 nights. In researching places to stay though, it looks like this is very pre season, and not worth the stop. Thoughts?? We are a flexible well traveled older couple. Prefer hiking, to shopping. Don't need glitz and glamour and prefer adventures, views and new discoveries. Thanks in advance!
Engadine Valley in early June??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Drawing courses in Paris
- 24 Looking for add on city
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa