We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway