We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
- 1 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 9 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?