We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Cruise the River Shannon
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Food tours in Rome?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour