We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?