We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 4 Spain and Portugal in February
- 5 Spain Itinerary
- 6 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 7 Please help me give good travel advice
- 8 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 9 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 10 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 11 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 12 ideas for Portugal please
- 13 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 14 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 15 Car Rentals in Athens
- 16 One night for dinner in Rome
- 17 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 18 Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 20 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 21 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 22 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 23 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 24 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 25 DCC on the increase?