We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 What to wear
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 9 Sicily - not a trip report
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 12 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 13 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Eurostar booking