We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 2 Central European train travel
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 9 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 10 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 11 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 12 Train tickets within Italy
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 Questions for Paris residents
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 19 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 20 Venice - apartment??????
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 25 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?