We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 GPS in Tuscany
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 italy
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)