We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gogartys, Dublin
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Sicily 10 days
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Europe with young teens
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions