We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 7 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 8 4 days in Scotland
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 11 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 12 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 13 Seaplane service
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 Iceland wedding
- 24 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 25 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement