We end a river cruise in Trier, Germany the end of May. Having 3 full days before we fly back to Boston from Frankfurt, we would like to visit a few "towns" in Germany. Some of the ones I've read about & would like to see are Baden Baden, Tuebingen, & Schwabisch Hall. With that said, it seems like quite an ordeal to go from Trier to any of these towns. Should we take a train from Trier to Stuttgart stay there & take day trips to the above mentioned places or just skip one of the towns? I would prefer to take trains, but I suppose we could rent a car???? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Ending a river cruise in Trier...places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 2 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 3 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 9 Visit to Bath and London england
- 10 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 11 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 15 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 16 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 17 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Favorite hotels
- 25 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?