I will be traveling along the coast of the Black Sea with a friend until June 30th where we'll end in Istanbul. The following 11 days I'll be on my own until starting a residency program in Budapest on July 11th. I have not purchased any plane tickets between Turkey and Europe and plan to travel via bus/train/boat.
Any suggestions for an optimal route to spend 11 days on my way to Budapest? I've been looking at Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, or perhaps Greece.
Background info: 25 year old art graduate student with previous traveling experience in W. Europe and Turkey (3x). First time solo traveling. Cheap accommodations preferred/ needed.
I'd really appreciate any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 2 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 6 sim card
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Is Venice overrated?
- 11 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 16 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August