I will be traveling along the coast of the Black Sea with a friend until June 30th where we'll end in Istanbul. The following 11 days I'll be on my own until starting a residency program in Budapest on July 11th. I have not purchased any plane tickets between Turkey and Europe and plan to travel via bus/train/boat.
Any suggestions for an optimal route to spend 11 days on my way to Budapest? I've been looking at Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, or perhaps Greece.
Background info: 25 year old art graduate student with previous traveling experience in W. Europe and Turkey (3x). First time solo traveling. Cheap accommodations preferred/ needed.
I'd really appreciate any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 2 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 3 Georgia
- 4 From Schipol to ?
- 5 Germany at Christmas
- 6 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 7 British Airways, anyone?
- 8 Istanbul to budapest
- 9 overnight ferries?
- 10 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 11 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 12 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 13 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 14 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 15 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 19 Small-group day tours from London?
- 20 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 21 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 22 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 23 Back from a great trip !!
- 24 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 25 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day