I will be traveling along the coast of the Black Sea with a friend until June 30th where we'll end in Istanbul. The following 11 days I'll be on my own until starting a residency program in Budapest on July 11th. I have not purchased any plane tickets between Turkey and Europe and plan to travel via bus/train/boat.
Any suggestions for an optimal route to spend 11 days on my way to Budapest? I've been looking at Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, or perhaps Greece.
Background info: 25 year old art graduate student with previous traveling experience in W. Europe and Turkey (3x). First time solo traveling. Cheap accommodations preferred/ needed.
I'd really appreciate any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대구건마 〔 bamplus2.net 〕 대구유흥 대구오피 _ 대구키스방 / 대구키스방
- 2 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 VENICE
- 12 Corsica
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 What is your favorite travel app?