I will be traveling along the coast of the Black Sea with a friend until June 30th where we'll end in Istanbul. The following 11 days I'll be on my own until starting a residency program in Budapest on July 11th. I have not purchased any plane tickets between Turkey and Europe and plan to travel via bus/train/boat.
Any suggestions for an optimal route to spend 11 days on my way to Budapest? I've been looking at Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, or perhaps Greece.
Background info: 25 year old art graduate student with previous traveling experience in W. Europe and Turkey (3x). First time solo traveling. Cheap accommodations preferred/ needed.
I'd really appreciate any feedback,
En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway