We will be 3 nights in E-R and love food! have searched Chowhound for food sites and are looking forward to this part of our trip.....We hope to do various day trips - Ravenna, Parma, maybe Modena or Padua and are looking for the best base.
In Bologna, any comments on the Hotel Porta San Mamolo? Hotel Metropole? or the B&B Antica Case Zucchini? I am a bit picky about nice clean rooms w/ decent beds.
In Parma, Looking at the Palazzo della Rosa Prati. Also have considered the Hotel Posta in Emilia nella Reggio.
We will be in Florence before, and go to Venice after this. - so would consider renting a car for the 3 nights that we are in E-R. Is this wise, or are trains the best bet? If car, where would you suggest renting it and dropping it off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 월드카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 5 Germany
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades