We will be 3 nights in E-R and love food! have searched Chowhound for food sites and are looking forward to this part of our trip.....We hope to do various day trips - Ravenna, Parma, maybe Modena or Padua and are looking for the best base.
In Bologna, any comments on the Hotel Porta San Mamolo? Hotel Metropole? or the B&B Antica Case Zucchini? I am a bit picky about nice clean rooms w/ decent beds.
In Parma, Looking at the Palazzo della Rosa Prati. Also have considered the Hotel Posta in Emilia nella Reggio.
We will be in Florence before, and go to Venice after this. - so would consider renting a car for the 3 nights that we are in E-R. Is this wise, or are trains the best bet? If car, where would you suggest renting it and dropping it off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July