Emerald Waterways is offering discounts on Amsterdam to Budapest cruises in 2016. Has anyone been on Emerald Waterways? Can you compare them to Viking or Grand Circle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 3 San Sebastian
- 4 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Lisbon trip report
- 9 restaurants in Marais district
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 12 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 Norway Itinerary
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)