I've sent out many emails to apartments in France and have not received any replies. Just emailed Parisbestlodge site recommended by many and they said if your server is not set up correctly they won't get the email. Please excuse my ignorance with this, but does anyone know if I have to do something special to email Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 6 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 7 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 13 Luggage sizing
- 14 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Christmas in Munich
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Paris in January: 2 Days