My fiance and I would like to elope in Santorini in June of 2012. Has anyone gone through this that can provide information/recommendations on a wedding planner/company? We just want a simple civil ceremony, assistance with legal paperwork/documentation, photography, and maybe a few small extras depending on the price.
Eloping in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 How do you find French food?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 airport hold baggage
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 21 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 Gargano Promontory
- 24 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 25 Santorini