We will be traveling by the Elipsos night train from Barcelona to Paris in May. I would like to purchase the tickets ahead of time, hopefully at a discounted price, but so far have not been able to puzzle thru the webiste. I live in the U.S. and hoped to purchase and print them out. I think I can also get them thru BETS but would just as soon do it myself. Can anyone here walk me thru the website? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 8 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?