We will be traveling by the Elipsos night train from Barcelona to Paris in May. I would like to purchase the tickets ahead of time, hopefully at a discounted price, but so far have not been able to puzzle thru the webiste. I live in the U.S. and hoped to purchase and print them out. I think I can also get them thru BETS but would just as soon do it myself. Can anyone here walk me thru the website? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 France in December 2014
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris apartment choices?
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 25 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona