Hoping someone can help us before we leave for Europe next week where we will be driving through France and Italy. Here in Australia most of our motorways are cashless so a tag is necessary or you ring after your trip to pay.
Is this system used in France or Italy these days? It's a few years since we were there and the toll booths were still in action.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Scenic cruise advice
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 12 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 15 God Save the Queen?
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 Iceland early december visit
- 21 Paris to Italy
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 8 Days in Spain
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Christmas in Dresden 2017