Hoping someone can help us before we leave for Europe next week where we will be driving through France and Italy. Here in Australia most of our motorways are cashless so a tag is necessary or you ring after your trip to pay.
Is this system used in France or Italy these days? It's a few years since we were there and the toll booths were still in action.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 IWM
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 23 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 24 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 25 Help me make this possible!