Just wondering if any of you have ever used an electronic language translator, and if you have how did you like it. I have never taken one with me before, as I have usually managed to either communicate with them with my book or find someone who could speak English. However, I am going to France and Italy with 2 other females who have never been, and they mentioned buying one. Any comments? Thanks
Electronic language translators
- 1 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 2 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 please HELP--so confused!!
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 13 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 14 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Athens licensed tour guide
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 20 Converting to EUROs
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 23 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Trains in Italy