Can anyone tell me if there are electrical outlets available on European trains, especially on the train from Budapest to Prague, accessible from the couchettes? We are contemplating taking an overnight train, but my husband has sleep apnea, and uses a CPAP machine when he sleeps. He could survive one night without it if necessary, but then he would snore loudly and no doubt disturb the other passengers. Thanks for any info,
Electrical outlets on European Trains? Esp. Budapest to Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe