Can anyone tell me if there are electrical outlets available on European trains, especially on the train from Budapest to Prague, accessible from the couchettes? We are contemplating taking an overnight train, but my husband has sleep apnea, and uses a CPAP machine when he sleeps. He could survive one night without it if necessary, but then he would snore loudly and no doubt disturb the other passengers. Thanks for any info,
Electrical outlets on European Trains? Esp. Budapest to Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)