Can anyone tell me if there are electrical outlets available on European trains, especially on the train from Budapest to Prague, accessible from the couchettes? We are contemplating taking an overnight train, but my husband has sleep apnea, and uses a CPAP machine when he sleeps. He could survive one night without it if necessary, but then he would snore loudly and no doubt disturb the other passengers. Thanks for any info,
Electrical outlets on European Trains? Esp. Budapest to Prague.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 River cruises
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome