Can anyone tell me if there are electrical outlets available on European trains, especially on the train from Budapest to Prague, accessible from the couchettes? We are contemplating taking an overnight train, but my husband has sleep apnea, and uses a CPAP machine when he sleeps. He could survive one night without it if necessary, but then he would snore loudly and no doubt disturb the other passengers. Thanks for any info,
Electrical outlets on European Trains? Esp. Budapest to Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain