We are staying at the Intercontinental Vienna Hotel and would like to use our own hair dryer, shaver, makeup mirror, etc. What type of adapter to I need?
p.s We are from the United States
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 2 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 5 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 6 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 7 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 8 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 9 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 10 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 13 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 14 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 15 Russia - GO or not?
- 16 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 17 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 18 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 19 Transferring on Germany trains
- 20 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 21 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 22 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
- 25 Trip to Amsterdam n near by