Have just done a quick Google, and it seems as though I will need separate adaptors for UK, France, Switzerland and Italy.
Can anyone confirm?
Coming from Australia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 2 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 3 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Travel in England and Scotland
- 7 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 10 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 11 Must do/see in Rome
- 12 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 13 Georges - Pompidou center
- 14 A Transferwise offer
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 20 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 21 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 22 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Iceland Key Carrental
- 25 Texans Take a Tour