Have just done a quick Google, and it seems as though I will need separate adaptors for UK, France, Switzerland and Italy.
Can anyone confirm?
Coming from Australia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Help required with Itinerary
- 6 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 7 advance tickets?
- 8 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 9 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 cheap food in london
- 21 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Eating Indian In London
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona