Do I have to buy a new adapter for Greece or can I use the ones I've been using in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 Rail pass question
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 12 days europe
- 9 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 If you had four months...
- 12 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 13 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 14 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 15 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 16 Convents in Venice
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 25 Ravello to Paestum