I will be travelling to France and Italy shortly. I searched guidebooks and both countries use a two-pin round-prong adaptor plugs...but are they the same? I can not distinguish by the pictures in the books. I already have ones that work in France from a previous trip. Do I need a different one for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 2 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 10 Barcelona and...
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 G카지노 《→☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노