I will be travelling to France and Italy shortly. I searched guidebooks and both countries use a two-pin round-prong adaptor plugs...but are they the same? I can not distinguish by the pictures in the books. I already have ones that work in France from a previous trip. Do I need a different one for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Portugal itinerary help
- 3 CDG airport
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Munich
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 10 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 16 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 17 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 18 First time in France
- 19 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Budapest Hotels
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 25 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report