I will be travelling to France and Italy shortly. I searched guidebooks and both countries use a two-pin round-prong adaptor plugs...but are they the same? I can not distinguish by the pictures in the books. I already have ones that work in France from a previous trip. Do I need a different one for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 7 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 8 Light weight small converter?
- 9 토토사이트추천 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 해외메이저놀어터추천
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!