I will be travelling to France and Italy shortly. I searched guidebooks and both countries use a two-pin round-prong adaptor plugs...but are they the same? I can not distinguish by the pictures in the books. I already have ones that work in France from a previous trip. Do I need a different one for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport for local Venice travel
- 2 Borghese Gallery Question
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 8 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Cork questions
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Italy Vacation
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Germany or Sweden
- 25 Crete Holiday