I will be travelling to France and Italy shortly. I searched guidebooks and both countries use a two-pin round-prong adaptor plugs...but are they the same? I can not distinguish by the pictures in the books. I already have ones that work in France from a previous trip. Do I need a different one for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Switzerland in November?
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Oxford England Accommodations