I'd like to know please, what kind of electric plugs are used in Norway? and what is the power 110 or 220V?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 2 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 3 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 4 Naxos hotel question
- 5 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 6 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 7 Poland Tour Group
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 12 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 18 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 22 Currency
- 23 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 Breakfast: London