I recently found an interesting tour that I am thinking of taking with ElderHostel to England/Wales. I was wondering if any of you have used their tour services before? Would you use them again? Thanks for you thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 5 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Budapest on a budget
- 8 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 9 Where to stay in London
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Europe Destination with kids?
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 17 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes