I recently found an interesting tour that I am thinking of taking with ElderHostel to England/Wales. I was wondering if any of you have used their tour services before? Would you use them again? Thanks for you thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 Day trips from Uzes
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 7 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 8 From London to Paris to US
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Puglia
- 15 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Barcelona Car rental return
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 25 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?