I recently found an interesting tour that I am thinking of taking with ElderHostel to England/Wales. I was wondering if any of you have used their tour services before? Would you use them again? Thanks for you thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 7 Rental car in Menton
- 8 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Italy
- 10 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Barcelona and...
- 18 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 February in Florence
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Day in Madrid