I recently found an interesting tour that I am thinking of taking with ElderHostel to England/Wales. I was wondering if any of you have used their tour services before? Would you use them again? Thanks for you thoughts.
ElderHostel tours - opinions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips
- 2 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 3 Lisbon Advice
- 4 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 7 Credit cards with chips
- 8 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 9 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 10 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 11 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 12 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 Train Travel
- 15 ROME
- 16 Rain in Barcelona
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 We are off to France again!!
- 19 St Andrews advice
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 21 Car insurance in Europe...
- 22 Sardinia Travelogue
- 23 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 24 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 25 Pix from Donegal & N. Ireland