We would love to cruise the Elbe while we are in Dresden, but there are so many cruises offered, I would love to hear opinions about the most enjoyable ones. We, of course, hope for the least crowded. We now have 3 days left in Dresden (Saturday to Monday) and any advice you could supply would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 7 Provence planning
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 17 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 18 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 19 South of France
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 22 Car hire location price differences
- 23 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 24 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?