We are 2 Adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs old) going for the first time to Austria and Italy. We are in Vienna for 3 nights followed by 3 days in Salzburg and plan to leave Salzburg on 3rd evening for Rome.
Need your help and advise in planning a train journey from Salzburg to Rome, so as to reach Rome in the morning (Spend the night in the train)
THere is a train EC117 from Salzburg to Klagenfurt (what does Hbf mean?) and connecting train from Klagenfurt to Rome as EN 1035.
Option 1: I buy a ticket from Salzburg to Rome with the above transfer at Klagenfurt
Option 2: We use Einfach-Raus-Ticket from Salzburg to Klagenfurt and book tkt from Klagenfurt to Rome. Is it possible as this way I can save some money. Can we use Einfach-Raus-Ticket for travel on EC117. or should we buy a ticket from Salzburg-Klagenfurt and another ticket from Klagenfurt to Rome OR 1 ticket from Salzburg to Rome.
Else pl advise other best and ost economical way to reach Rome on 4th morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 전용보스카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 2 코리아세븐럭카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 14 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 15 France on my own
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 21 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy