We can either see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre on a Friday or a Saturday. Are the crowds worse on Saturday? Does it matter? What about Notre Dame?
Eiffel Tower/Louvre on Fri. or Sat?
- 1 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 Hotels in Sorrento
- 11 Hair cuts in Florence
- 12 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 16 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 17 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 23 How Long For Santorini?
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Help me choose places to visit in Italy