I haven't booked tickets for the Eiffel tower and I think I'm now too late as a lot of companies have no vacancies. I've read you can walk up it. We are a family but fit! Is there likely to be shorter queues if we take this option? Or am I in for the queue of my life?
Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton