I went to the official site of the Eiffel Tower to purchase tickets for our trip in July. For about the last month or so the website only offers tickets to the end of June. I keep checking every week and the calendar for July doesn't show up. Last year we bought tickets in March for our June trip. Do you think its too early yet to purchase for early July(around July 10th)? I was wondering if the site is having a problem and I'm getting nervous that somehow we won't be able to get tickets the week we are there. I remember last year the tickets to the top were sold out so we could only go to the 2nd. level. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Eiffel Tower Tickets for July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 2 weeks in Europe
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Matisse at Tate