I went to the official site of the Eiffel Tower to purchase tickets for our trip in July. For about the last month or so the website only offers tickets to the end of June. I keep checking every week and the calendar for July doesn't show up. Last year we bought tickets in March for our June trip. Do you think its too early yet to purchase for early July(around July 10th)? I was wondering if the site is having a problem and I'm getting nervous that somehow we won't be able to get tickets the week we are there. I remember last year the tickets to the top were sold out so we could only go to the 2nd. level. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Eiffel Tower Tickets for July?
- 1 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 4 Places to visit from London
- 5 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 6 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 7 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 10 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 13 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 14 Paris museums free admission
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 Spain with kids
- 20 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 23 Meeting up at CDG
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?