I went to the official site of the Eiffel Tower to purchase tickets for our trip in July. For about the last month or so the website only offers tickets to the end of June. I keep checking every week and the calendar for July doesn't show up. Last year we bought tickets in March for our June trip. Do you think its too early yet to purchase for early July(around July 10th)? I was wondering if the site is having a problem and I'm getting nervous that somehow we won't be able to get tickets the week we are there. I remember last year the tickets to the top were sold out so we could only go to the 2nd. level. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Eiffel Tower Tickets for July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 10 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 17 Restaurants in Venice
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 20 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 21 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 22 Plaza on the River, London?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Chip and Pin
- 25 Venice, just arrived