I went to the official site of the Eiffel Tower to purchase tickets for our trip in July. For about the last month or so the website only offers tickets to the end of June. I keep checking every week and the calendar for July doesn't show up. Last year we bought tickets in March for our June trip. Do you think its too early yet to purchase for early July(around July 10th)? I was wondering if the site is having a problem and I'm getting nervous that somehow we won't be able to get tickets the week we are there. I remember last year the tickets to the top were sold out so we could only go to the 2nd. level. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Eiffel Tower Tickets for July?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?