I went to the official site of the Eiffel Tower to purchase tickets for our trip in July. For about the last month or so the website only offers tickets to the end of June. I keep checking every week and the calendar for July doesn't show up. Last year we bought tickets in March for our June trip. Do you think its too early yet to purchase for early July(around July 10th)? I was wondering if the site is having a problem and I'm getting nervous that somehow we won't be able to get tickets the week we are there. I remember last year the tickets to the top were sold out so we could only go to the 2nd. level. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Eiffel Tower Tickets for July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 2 Paris Bastille Day
- 3 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 4 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 8 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 9 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 10 Trains
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Paris Art Galleries
- 13 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 14 malaga to madrid train ?
- 15 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 16 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Denmark cycle tour
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 20 Barcelona restaurants
- 21 Accommodation
- 22 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 23 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 24 Travel to San Gimignano
- 25 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break