I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris, France
- 3 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 4 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 11 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 18 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 19 Italy museum tickets
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 What one thing in Paris?
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!