I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Eiffel tower tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 4 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 5 Cell phones in Ireland
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 10 Priceline for London hotels
- 11 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 18 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 22 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 23 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY