I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 Azores
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Prague
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June