I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Milan or Turin
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers