I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Health insurance coverage
- 3 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 4 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 5 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 6 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 9 Family vacay in Europe
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Italy - best two central locations
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 Day trip suggestion from London
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 Pousadas in Portugal
- 23 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 24 Places to visits near Porto
- 25 From Denmark to Balkan and around