I am a last minute traveler planner and will be visiting Paris in early April. I was trying to book the tickets to the Eiffel tower, but they seem to be sold out.
What are the options that I have?
Can I still get the tickets if I stand in the line? I believe the lines are really long..
Any tips on when I should go to avoid longer lines or other options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 4 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??