I'm going to Paris next week, and of course I would like to go up the Eiffel Tower. Now I know there are something like 700 steps to the second level (that's a lot of stairs). I don't mind going up, but the problem for me is going down the stairs because of troubled knees. Is it possible to climb up via the stairs to the 2nd level, and go DOWN to the ground with the elevator? Or do I still need to buy the elevator ticket for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 We're here!
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help