I'm going to Paris next week, and of course I would like to go up the Eiffel Tower. Now I know there are something like 700 steps to the second level (that's a lot of stairs). I don't mind going up, but the problem for me is going down the stairs because of troubled knees. Is it possible to climb up via the stairs to the 2nd level, and go DOWN to the ground with the elevator? Or do I still need to buy the elevator ticket for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london