I'm going to Paris next week, and of course I would like to go up the Eiffel Tower. Now I know there are something like 700 steps to the second level (that's a lot of stairs). I don't mind going up, but the problem for me is going down the stairs because of troubled knees. Is it possible to climb up via the stairs to the 2nd level, and go DOWN to the ground with the elevator? Or do I still need to buy the elevator ticket for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yahoo@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Spain - day driver advice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Stuck in Paris
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?