I'm going to Paris next week, and of course I would like to go up the Eiffel Tower. Now I know there are something like 700 steps to the second level (that's a lot of stairs). I don't mind going up, but the problem for me is going down the stairs because of troubled knees. Is it possible to climb up via the stairs to the 2nd level, and go DOWN to the ground with the elevator? Or do I still need to buy the elevator ticket for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris