A freind and I will be visiting Paris the weekend of October 19th - 21st. We want to got to the Eiffel Tower. I was trying to buy tickets on-line (http://ticket.toureiffel.fr/index-css5-sete-pg1.html) and it keeps sating it is sold out for those three days. I will happily take the stairs and am fine with only getting to the 2nd level. Am I missing something? Should I wait and but tickets there?
Eiffel Tower Sold Out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 3 weeks in Sicily
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 19 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Dollhouse furniture
- 22 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 23 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014