A freind and I will be visiting Paris the weekend of October 19th - 21st. We want to got to the Eiffel Tower. I was trying to buy tickets on-line (http://ticket.toureiffel.fr/index-css5-sete-pg1.html) and it keeps sating it is sold out for those three days. I will happily take the stairs and am fine with only getting to the 2nd level. Am I missing something? Should I wait and but tickets there?
Eiffel Tower Sold Out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 poland to switzerland
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 14 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 22 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 25 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury