Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 11 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 17 Wedding in Finland
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas