Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 London Theater
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Greece mainland and islands
- 16 Lyon france-- rental car
- 17 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 milano trip
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi