Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?