Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Can parking
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 VAT refund transferring through CDG