Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage