Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 24 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 25 car for four adults and four bikes