Have read numerous posts on how to conquer the tower but still need some expert advise.
My wife and I will be reaching Paris on June 27th (Saturday) and can leave our hotel room (near Les Halles) around 3pm. Were planning to cover Eiffel Tower this day.
Question: If we were to que for a stairs ticket at around 3:30pm, climb till 1st level and then take individual supplement tickets to 2nd floor and to the summit, how long would it take us to get back on the ground (assuming we spend ~40-45mins at the summit).
Are the ques really long at this time for the Stairway access and for catching the elevator from the 2nd floor. Are their ques on the way down as well?
Am i better off buying a tour ticket...EUR 40 pp !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 K-Day
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.