We've managed to attend the July 14th fireworks at the Eiffel Tower the last four years in a row. In my opinion, no fireworks show can quite match this unique and incredibly creative spectacle.
For the first time this year, they had a fence around the entire Champs de Mars,with only a few security entrances. A sad reminder of the state of the world. I still think the Champs de Mars is the best location to watch from, since the show is intended to be seen from that side. But, it's amazing from all sides. For this year's outing, I chose a bridge over the Seine, to get the reflections in the water. Here's the link:
I hope you'll like them:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus