We've managed to attend the July 14th fireworks at the Eiffel Tower the last four years in a row. In my opinion, no fireworks show can quite match this unique and incredibly creative spectacle.
For the first time this year, they had a fence around the entire Champs de Mars,with only a few security entrances. A sad reminder of the state of the world. I still think the Champs de Mars is the best location to watch from, since the show is intended to be seen from that side. But, it's amazing from all sides. For this year's outing, I chose a bridge over the Seine, to get the reflections in the water. Here's the link:
I hope you'll like them:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Italian car factory tours
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?