We've managed to attend the July 14th fireworks at the Eiffel Tower the last four years in a row. In my opinion, no fireworks show can quite match this unique and incredibly creative spectacle.
For the first time this year, they had a fence around the entire Champs de Mars,with only a few security entrances. A sad reminder of the state of the world. I still think the Champs de Mars is the best location to watch from, since the show is intended to be seen from that side. But, it's amazing from all sides. For this year's outing, I chose a bridge over the Seine, to get the reflections in the water. Here's the link:
I hope you'll like them:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground