We've managed to attend the July 14th fireworks at the Eiffel Tower the last four years in a row. In my opinion, no fireworks show can quite match this unique and incredibly creative spectacle.
For the first time this year, they had a fence around the entire Champs de Mars,with only a few security entrances. A sad reminder of the state of the world. I still think the Champs de Mars is the best location to watch from, since the show is intended to be seen from that side. But, it's amazing from all sides. For this year's outing, I chose a bridge over the Seine, to get the reflections in the water. Here's the link:
I hope you'll like them:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 2 Going to Russia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 21 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye