I did book online eiffel tower ticket on this link but it all showed that there was no available slot for 7 days that i will be there.
So in that case, I still can go there to buy onsite ticket, right.? And how will it take (approximately only) to get the ticket? I will be there 1st week of May.
Thanks a lot for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Piedmont as a destination
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 17 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??