I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Egilsstadir-Accommodations & Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 23 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 What to wear