I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary and Questions
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 Well, I'm always warning people
- 4 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 5 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 6 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 7 italy itinerary
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 16 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 17 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 18 5 Days in Corsica
- 19 Cork or Galway?
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Seville in late January