I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Egilsstadir-Accommodations & Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 13 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 14 22 year olds in Europe
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Granada
- 17 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 18 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 19 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Coffee in Naples
- 23 A Sardinia trip report
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy