I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 12 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 driving from London to Lourdes
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais