I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Egilsstadir-Accommodations & Tours
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 16 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 17 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Foggia Day Trip
- 22 Cinque Terre card and train
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 25 Retirement Vacation