I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia