We are saying near the Opera stop in Paris- where can we get breakfast that includes eggs as well as crossiants?
Eggs for breakfast in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 6 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 21 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!