I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Moritz hiking
- 2 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 5 Getting to Giverny
- 6 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 7 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 8 Toledo or Segovia
- 9 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 10 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 11 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 12 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Italy train travel question
- 15 Glasgow family hotel
- 16 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Dublin Ireland
- 19 Drive or train Austria
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 23 Tallinn for 1st time
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari