I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Egg/Nut allergy & Croatia and Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 5 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 6 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 7 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 18 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City