I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Switzerland in mid-April
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 Car rental leaving Rome
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 19 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 20 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 21 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 Car Rental in Italy