I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Christmas in Spain
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Train travel to and from Paris
- 8 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Zadar or Sibenik
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 21 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 Use of Train Tickets