I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Holiday in Europe
- 3 trip to Italy
- 4 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 5 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Train from Lille to Delft
- 8 Poland in September
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Rome for a week
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Hostel Advice
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 20 2 weeks in Prague
- 21 student in denmark
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 24 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler