I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 3 Norway in November
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 6 Heraklion to Chania by Bus
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 9 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 14 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 15 Italy
- 16 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 Arriving Athens at night
- 19 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 22 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 Lake Como - basta!
- 25 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland