I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Safety in Rome
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam