I'll be visiting Croatia and Slovenia this September with my wife and 3 1/2yr-old son. My son is allergic to eggs and nuts so I was wondering what's the level of allergy-awareness in these countries? Do restaurants understand the seriousness of allergies and can I expect a reliable answer when I ask them if a "particular" dish contains eggs or nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 강남포커스☞O1O 4444 9374 ↔강예빈팀장 강남포커스예약
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Five night Ireland Trip
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 1 month in Europe
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?